|We love to welcome
new volunteers to our committees. If you are interested in what these
committees do, read their descriptions below and consider joining us.
Call (989) 793-7511.
Responsible for the oversight of the following main fundraising events
of the Foundation and any other events as approved in the annual master
- Friends of the Foundation Dinner and Auction
- Cardinal Classic Golf Outing
- Tailgate Party
- Athlete/Team of the Year (October) - coordinates with the Tailgate Party
- Jersey Night
- Light Up a Student’s Life
- Performance Arts Recogniton - coordinates with a musical, play, band or choir concert
Responsible for the following:
- Review and planning of investment strategies;
- Oversight of:
- account management, and
- annual tax filings; and
- Administering grants and scholarship funds.
|Booster Club Committee|
responsible for maintaining and promoting relationships among staff, faculty, and current parents of
MLS students. They may be asked to coordinate various activities on campus, such as
- Football game concessions
- Play performance flower sales
- Promotional give-aways (within a predetermined budget);
- Campaign materials and letters;
- Foundation publications, such as, brochures, advertising, newsletters and annual report;
- Facebook and the MLS Foundation website; and
- Promotion of the MLS Foundation in general.
for maintaining and promoting relationships as an ambassador of the MLS
Foundation with various support groups, such as
and assisting in alumni relations events such as
- WELS elementary schools, churches, and specifically your home congregation;
- Encourage supporters to become members of the Eberhardt Society and promote the Eberhardt Society;
- Parents of current and former students;
- Being an ambassador for the Foundation in the community;
- Look for opportunities to introduce possible new donors and supporters to the Donor Relations Director; and
- Knowing the different brochures and promotions the foundation uses so that you can discuss them with others.
- Cardinal Spirit (January or February) - coordinates with the Auction
- Lifelong Friendship (50 year class reunion) - coordinates with Commencement Reception event